DescriptionA small, knobby fruit with soft, creamy white flesh often having a minty or custardy flavor. The sugar apple is extremely popular throughout the tropics, especially in climates where the cherimoya can not be grown.
- A muscle rub for arthritis, and taken internally for the painful inflammation of arthritis
- To regulate the menstrual cycle, drink in a tea or eaten
- One part rosemary oil and two parts olive oil rubbed into the scalp for growth and health of the hair
- There are anti-bacterial properties in rosemary, so soaking a cloth and pressing it to the underarm aids in controlling offensive body odors
- Rosemary is one of the oils used by aroma therapists to aid in fighting depression. It contains cineole which aids the central nervous system
- To revive a fainting victim place a drop or two of rosemary oil on a cloth and place under the nose.
- For muscle soreness toss a bag of rosemary into the bath water and relax
- To keep skin more supple and youthful drink rosemary tea and add rosemary to your favorite skincare regimen
- Rosemary improves circulation and blood flow to the head and brain
- Improves concentration
- Reduces the severity of asthma attacks
- Boosts your immune system
- Reduces swelling.