DescriptionApricots are small, golden orange fruits, with velvety skin and flesh: not too juicy but definitely smooth and sweet. Their flavor is almost musky, with a faint tartness that is more pronounced when the fruit is dried. Some people think of the flavor as being somewhere between a peach and a plum, fruits to which they're closely related.
- Apricot has high mineral content, that makes it beneficial in cases of anemia, tuberculosis, asthma, bronchitis, and toxemia.
- Apricot is high in vitamin A, that is why it is very helpful in the removal of skin pimples and other skin disorder
- Apricot contain lycopene, this substance can help prevent cancer and help to protect LDL cholesterol from oxidation, which may help prevent heart disease.
- It helps destroy intestinal worms.
- It may help remove gallstones.
- It is it helps in preventing cancer in organs lined by epithelial tissue, due to its high vitamin A content.